OUR MISSION All of us at IONITY are driven by the belief that powering an EV across Europe should be so carefree that soon you’ll never even think about it again. Over the coming years, driving an EV will increasingly mean freedom for everyone. Freedom to power your dreams across borders. To travel anywhere in Europe. To hop in, and only then decide where you’re going.
The IONITY Operations team is looking to hire Field Service Technicians
, to provide diagnostic and technical support during the servicing of our High Power Charging Stations. This person will be travelling to our HPC sites within a defined region as needed to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair issues at our HPC Stations that are already existing; knowledge of, and comfort with these types of facilities is a must. Location: Ski, Oslo Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support in order to minimize system downtime
- Onsite root cause analysis, service, repair and maintenance actions
- Ordering and handling of spare parts for our HPC stations
- Debug systems and perform remote diagnostics on field failures by reviewing data logged
- Support in developing processes, documentation and diagnostic knowledge for standard service actions
- Recognize trends and patterns in field failures and feedback to the central team to drive improvements.
- Work with engineering and operation teams to ensure new issues are fully investigated and that countermeasures are in place.